Can Bankruptcy Help Me if I’m Behind on My Car Payments?
If you are behind on your car payments due to financial difficulties, all is not lost. You may be able remedy this and save your vehicle from repossession with a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan.
First, you need to answer some very important questions, such as:
- What are your goals for your vehicle(s)?
- Do you want to keep your car and continue payments?
- Do you want to get out from under a large payment?
- Do you want to trade in your vehicle for one with a more affordable payment?
- Is the creditor threatening to repossess your vehicle?
If you are close to a repossession, you will want to act quickly to avoid creditor actions. During a bankruptcy, many of your assets are protected under certain exemptions. Call today to arrange your free consultation with a knowledgeable, experienced bankruptcy attorney, Wendi Henderhan. She will provide you with advice specific for your situation. Don’t delay! Avoid creditor actions now.